Thursday 24 October 2013

NXY Haul

Since reading so many amazing reviews of nyx make up and seeing how good it looked over and over again I really wanted to try some of their stuff out! So last week I finally got round to ordering some stuff, I ordered on the Wednesday night and it arrived by Friday morning which I was really impressed by, I later read on the site that they aim to do next day delivery which is so good for an impatient person like me. They also do free delivery for orders over £40 which is a plus.


The middle one is the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp, £5.50, I love everything about this product. It smells like cupcakes is highly pigmented and isn't super drying like matte lip products can be. I want this in pretty much all the other shades. 
  



 Its my new favourite.

I also got the Jumbo Lip Pencil in Chaos, £5, this is a really moisturising product and its super smooth, I like this because I get such dry lips in winter.

 I got the HD Concealer Wand in the lightest shade CW1O porcelain, I wanted this to be pretty light so I could use it to brighten my under eye area so this is a perfect shade for that. I love this concealer its really good coverage and only creases a tiny bit, it also lasts all day. I didn't do swatches which is a blogging fail, but my camera had low battery. 

NYX products are much better than a lot of high street make up brands I've tried and they are all 100% cruelty free and really good quality, so excited to try some more of their products!

Has anyone else tried any amazing nyx products ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search