Wednesday 4 September 2013

Grumpy cat and baby Sophie

The weather for September in Glasgow has been seriously lovely, it doesn't feel like September at all so I've been making the most of it before it gets freezing. 
Yesterday I went to Drumpellier park with my sister and my beautiful niece Sophie. She loved playing in the sand and was generally painfully cute the whole time. 



Just a second after I took this photo she ate a handful of sand, whooops she wasn't too happy.





 Today Cuddles was her usual grumpy cat self, but look at this face she's too adorable.


Today Wes and I hung out with Sam and Amy we went to the Quay and played pool (not fun), and other fun arcade games the pac man air hockey was the most fun game EVER. 




                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search